We’re thrilled to share that we received a $3,000 local operating grant from USA TODAY NETWORK’s A Community Thrives initiative!
Thank you to everyone who supported us during the A Community Thrives program – we’re excited to announce that on top of the amount we fundraised, we also received a local operating] grant from the Gannett Foundation!
- https://youtu.be/kmgI6UI_nE0 Hub City presents: Everyone Needs a Community, 3-12-2020
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc9tMdUNvFQ Hub City presents: Everyone Needs a Community Part 2 4/14/2020
- http://wdlbam.com/audio-archives/ Insight radio program Jan 9, 2020, Interview begins around 6.5 or 7 minutes in
- https://www.wsaw.com/content/news/Marshfield-organization-hopes-to-build-senior-friendly-autism-friendly-community-566855511.html Channel 7 WSAW interview aired Jan 9th
- https://hubcitytimes.com/2019/12/24/local-organization-works-toward-marshfield-autism-community/ Hub City Times article published online 12/24/2019 in January